Losing weight means healthy eating and physical exercise every day without eating anything. However, there are some tricks and tips that can help you in increasing your weight loss speed. Today in this article we share a Japanese weight-loss hack.
Today we are talking about a Japanese method called the Long-Breath Diet and it was discovered by an actor named Miki Ryosuke. In this Japanese weight loss method, you have to follow a two-minute long diet and within a few weeks you can lose 10 to 13 kg. If you are wondering what to eat in this diet then let me tell you that there are no foods included here and it is just a simple yet breathing technique.
So, how did Mr. Mikki discover this super cool and easy way? According to reports, Mr. Ryosuke was once battling back pain and was prescribed some exercises by doctors for relief. After exercising, he realized that not only the exercises helped him eliminate back pain but also helped him lose 13 kg in just a few weeks.
This method involves breathing for three seconds and exhaling for seven seconds. how it works? For unlisted, fat contains oxygen, carbon, and hydrogen and when we breathe, oxygen reaches fat cells and, in turn, divides them into carbon and water. Basically, the more oxygen your body uses the fat you burn.
How to do the 2-minute long-breath diet exercise?
1. Put one leg forward and the other back.
2. Now stretch your buttocks and transfer your body weight to your hind legs.
3. Start breathing slowly for 3 seconds and raise your hands above your head as well.
4. Now exhale vigorously for 7 seconds while applying pressure on the muscles of your body.
5. Do this exercise every day for 2 to 10 minutes.
6. Apart from weight loss, this exercise will also help you to strengthen the body muscles and boost metabolism.
See the video to know more: