Green Tea is a great anti-oxidant for you skin. This anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory property helps to keep your skin young and glowing. It helps also if you have oily skin and are prone to acne, green sebum helps reduce production, tighten pores and in turn reduce acne.
Here’s how you can make green tea toner and facial spiritz:
2 green tea bags
1 Vitamin E capsule
1. Start by immersing your green tea bags in boiling hot water and leave it aside for 15-20 minutes.
2. Once it cools, take out the green tea bags and add vitamin E capsules to the tea.
3. If you have dry skin, you can also add a few drops of your favorite essential oils to the mixture.
4. Stir it well and fill the mixture in a spray bottle.
5. You can use it directly on your face every few hours and store it in the refrigerator for up to 1.5 weeks.
In winter, the skin becomes dry and the moisture is removed. Using a facial spiritz or toner works as a hydration supplement every few hours and when mixed with the goodness of vitamin E and essential oils, it works wonders.
For more Fashion & Beauty updates: Follow @filminewx