Neem has been one of the most reputed natural ingredients to address various skin issues. Now for centuries, neem has been known for its medicinal properties and is therefore used in quite a few skincare products. One of the best ways to use neem is to crush the leaves into a paste and apply directly to the affected areas. But, we have come up with one thing that works best on the skin and helps in all its glory.
All you need:
10-12 Neem leaves
2 tablespoons of yogurt
½ teaspoon of turmeric
How to made:
1. Wash your Neem leaves to get rid of the dirt and bacteria present on them.
2. In a bowl, take a few tablespoons of water and soak Neem leaves in it.
3. Grind the leaves to a paste 15 minutes after soaking it.
4. Mix the paste with curd and turmeric.
5. Apply it on the face and leave it for 15 minutes.
6. Rinse with warm water.
7. Moisturize your face.
– Neem has various medicinal and anti-bacterial properties which help in getting rid of acne. It also works well to reduce signs of aging while clearing scars and rashes for a brighter, clear complexion.
– Yogurt is a great natural moisturizer and helps to get rid of any dry patches on the skin. It also tightens the skin and shrinks pores for clean skin.
– Neem and turmeric is used as an age-old remedy to get clear skin. It works best on acne, leaving a healthy complexion on the face!
For more Fashion & Beauty updates: Follow @filminewx