If you are dealing with dark spots around the mouth or a different color with patchy skin that is visible to the naked eye, then you are dealing with a condition called hyperpigmentation. Most of us have these deep patches and to be honest, there is nothing to worry about. These dark patches can be cleaned with easy home remedies and facial masks, which can be made with the right ingredients from the kitchen.
All you need:
2 tablespoons curd
1 teaspoon turmeric
1 tablespoon of Gram flour / rice flour
How to make:
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl until you get a smooth paste.
2. Apply it on your face in a uniform layer and leave it for 15 minutes.
3. Once dry you need to scrub gently instead of rubbing the pack. It exfoliates the skin and helps in removing pigmentation.
4. Once you close the pack, wash your face with cold water.
5. Lock and moisture in the wellbeing of the material.
5. Tone and moisture to lock in the goodness of the ingredients.
– The lactic acid present in curd helps in dealing with dead skin cells. Rubbing the curd on the face also helps to clean the pores, causing darker spots of much more complex color.
– Turmeric has been used as a natural home remedy and is one of the Indian secrets for skin care. This helps to reduce uneven black spots while making the skin shiny. This leaves a healthy tint to the complexion on the skin, in turn, reducing pigmentation.
– Traditionally brides used both gram flour and rice flour to get glowing skin. The exfoliating process helps to lighten the dark patches and gives you the glow of your dreams.
For more Fashion & Beauty updates: Follow @filminewx