Rolled oats are not just a grain or a healthy food that helps lower your cholesterol. It is also a miracle ingredient; When used correctly, it can give you a dream! Oatmeal has properties that contain antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compounds that specifically soothe dry skin. But it is also great for acne-prone skin because it absorbs oil, which makes it the perfect ingredient for facial masks.
Now let’s talk about the second ingredient in his mask: lemon. Lemon juice has natural astringent properties that freshen oily skin. It also has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties for deeper skin and helps in the process of clearing acne.
– Blend 2 scoops of cooked oats with the juice of one lemon and add a little zest.
– Add one teaspoon of honey to the mask. Honey has anti-bacterial properties and also helps to cure irritation.
– If the mask is too thick, add some more lemon juice. Apply to your skin with a brush for even application.
– Leave to dry and then wipe with a hot towel or wash your face with warm water.
– Seal it with some oil-free moisturizer.
– Don’t worry about your skin feeling dehydrated, while rolled oats are a great natural exfoliant, it also restores your skin’s moisture to sebum.