Morning tea is a staple in Indian homes for its soothing and healing properties. A cup of tea calms you down and makes you a little less worried. If you are a person who likes to drink tea, then you should take Ashwagandha tea. Ashwagandha is an ancient Ayurvedic herb that has been used as a traditional medicine since ancient times. It has many health benefits for your body and brain. From stress levels to blood sugar levels, it can help keep your overall health in check.
Here are the health benefits of Ashwagandha tea
1. It can help reduce stress and improve the quality of life by lowering cortisol levels.
2. Ashwagandha has anxiolytic properties that help reduce anxiety and reduce symptoms of depression.
3. The flavonoids in the leaf and root extracts of the herb may improve insulin sensitivity and help treat diabetes.
4. Ashwagandha is an adaptogen – a natural substance that enables the body to adapt to stress and extreme conditions, including higher physical function. In other words, it increases muscle and strength.
5. It helps reduce inflammation by increasing the activity of immune cells. Immune cells help the body fight pathogens and keep you healthy.
6. This can reduce cholesterol and triglyceride levels, which in turn can reduce the chances of developing heart diseases.