The winter season is here and as much as we like to keep our clothes and bring out all the beans and gloves, we cannot deny the fact that the dryness of the hair. It is very difficult to deal with dry hair. So to save you from the trouble of getting your cut off after the season is over, we are here with two moisturizing hair masks that will retain the moisture lost while locking all the protein and nutrients.
Egg and yoghurt mask
As the name suggests that is all you need: (volume for long hair, you can reduce it based on hair length)
6 tablespoons of yoghurt
1 teaspoon lemon juice
How to make:
1. Start by beating the eggs in a bowl, now slowly add the curd paste and make a soft paste.
2. Once you mix yogurt and egg, add lemon juice to the mixture.
3. Apply it well from your ends to your scalp and Leave it for 30 minutes and rinse with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
Eggs contain protein which helps to nourish the hair strand while curd is locked in moisture to reduce moisture.
Vitamin E enriched aloe and oil mask
When you want your hair to be moist during winter, you want the goodness three ingredients.
3 tablespoons of aloe Vera gel
3 vitamin E capsules
3 tablespoons of oil
How to make:
1. Start whispering the aloe vera gel in a bowl.
2. Now add oil with aloe and mix well.
3. To remove oil from vitamin E capsule and Mix well.
4. Apply it on your hair and scalp and Leave it for 40 minutes and rinse with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
Aloe Vera is known to deal with dry and flaky scalp. This is a great way for people who are prone to dandruff during the season. On the other hand vitamin E and oil restore moisture and leave a shiny shine while leaving your hair!
For more Fashion & Beauty updates: Follow @filminewx