Grey hair is a sign of ageing. Life can be a bit difficult if you have to deal with gray hair more than you thought. Having brown hair at and around the age of 20 can be a big burden on your self-esteem so that you don’t forget the fun you get from others. Yes, people can have a hard time, but we are not asking you to tell us that the whole head of your hair is not peculiar, but here it will at least help you slow down the process of greying out.
First of all, tell us why you may experience premature greying. Heat tools, styling products, sun exposure and stress can be the main reasons. If this is not the case, then there is only one thing left for the genetics defect. Once you find out the reason behind the greying, you can better deal with it. But, while you’re at it, here’s a handy DIY hair mask that will at least help you slow down the process!
All you need:
2 tablespoons of coconut oil
10 curry leaves
How to make:
1. Heat coconut oil in a bowl.
2. Once you remove it from the burner, add curry leaves.
3. Let the mixture sit for about 20 minutes so that the goodness of the leaves is soaked in oil.
4. When it is cool enough to touch, massage it on your hair and scalp.
5. As an additional step here, you can also add a few drops of Vitamin E oil for soft, damp hair.
6. Leave overnight or for at least 2 hours and then rinse with your normal shampoo and conditioner.
Curry leaves manage to maintain the melanin content in the hair and slow down the gray process and improve scalp health. Black tea, on the other hand, gives you that shiny locks by staining the hair.