Brahmi or Bacopa is known to be excellent for skin and hair. Here you should include it in your beauty routine.
Naturally known Brahmi is a small herb that has many useful medicinal properties. In the field of Ayurveda, Brahmi is known to encourage strength and energy throughout the body, while also ensuring that the person remains calm and gets sleep. It cleanses the system of toxins, increases blood circulation and even helps treat joint problems. It is called magical herb for all these reasons and also works wonders when used on the skin and hair.
Here is how Brahmi helps skincare and haircare routine:
1) It is known to treat eczema like skin problems. It stimulates the skin and helps to clean it Out.
2) It also helps in improving the skin pigmentation. When applied directly to the skin it also enhances skin color and cell regeneration.
3) When applied on hair continuously, it reduces dryness, crustiness, itching.
4) It also significantly reduces hair loss and increases hair growth.
5) This ensures that the scalp is clean and free from scalp issues such as acne, dandruff and more because it has anti-oxidant properties.
6) A protective layer is formed around the hair fibres to ensure that the hair remains fibrous and shiny, making it not only look great, but also look good.